Table 2: SELECTED HEALTH SYMPTOM ANALYSIS OF 1569 PATIENTS WHO ELIMINATED MERCURY-CONTAINING DENTAL FILLINGS
The following represents a partial statistical Symptom summary of 1569 patients who participated in six different studies evaluating the health effects of replacing mercury-containing dental fillings with no-mercury containing dental fillings. The data was derived from the following studies:
- 762 Patient Adverse Reaction Reports submitted to the FDA by the individual patients
- 519 patients in Sweden reported on by Mats Hanson, Ph.D.
- 100 patients in Denmark performed by Henrik Lichtenberg, D.D.S
- 80 patients in Canada performed by Pierre Larose, D.D.S
- 86 patients in Colorado reported on by Robert L. Siblerud, O.D., M.S.
- 22 patients reported on by Alfred V. Zamm, M.D.
Table 2: Analysis of 1569 Patients: Improved Conditions After the Removal of Mercury